Monday, November 28, 2011

The first in my blog

I am an ITer in long time, but I don't know why I don't like all kind of public site such as Social Network and Blog. Now, I am working on a software outsourcing company, sometime working long time front of computer, tired with many lines code, bug and fix.So, I want to share, share everything appear on my mind.
In this blog, I will share my plans, my opinions, my experience and little think about anything.

OK, about me, I am single man, live in Hanoi, Vietnamese. I live with my parent. I have just graduated from an Education Management university, major in Information Technology. I joint to FPT software JSC, it's the biggest software outsourcing company in Vietnam.

I am working with .NET technology. I really like it, everything about .NET and Microsoft come with me when the first time I knew computer.I have a big plan, that's become to expert in .NET software development in next some years.

I think that all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment