Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My first song: You raise me up


It is a song. The first English song I learnt by heart, and I can sing it.
Three days ago, on my way, I come back home. I want to sing, so look back, I cannot completely remember any English lyric. Try to sing many songs by one or two sentence, it make me feel so bad. So, I decide I will learn some English songs. Suddenly, the first choice of me is You raise me up. This song is meaningful and short enough to me.

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I'm still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me

[Chorus]
You raise me up, so I can stand on moutains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong and I am in your shoulder
You raise me up, to more than I can be

[Repeart Chorus]

There is no life, no life without it hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperpectly
But when you come, I am filled with wonder
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity

[Repeart Chorus]
[Repeart Chorus]

Do you like it? Sing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment